Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited was incorporated as an oil and gas exploration and production company with focus on west Africa and the gulf of Guinea as its core business area.
We offer world best-in-class, cost efficient and safe energy solutions in the areas of Drilling & Well maintenance, Environmental, Engineering, Inspections, Project Management, Wireline Service and Inspection Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Manager
- Responsible for production installations integrity
- Responsible for safety of personnel, operations and installations
- Responsible for site logistics
- They represent the Company on site and supervises staff including suppliers and contractors.
- Are in charge of relations with others services of subsidiary and the base.
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com