We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer
Scope of the Role
- Manage the interface between Engineering and Construction as to technical problems arising during construction mechanical completion, pre-commissioning and commissioning phases, by providing adequate technical support.
- Verify congruity and competences of detail and construction engineering with a view to the execution phase;
- Support the EM and PM in the drawing up of contract specifications for erection activities;
- Play a coordination role in solving technical problems onsite; he notifies the event to the PEM and cooperates with him in finding the right solution, resorting to his direct knowledge of any possible aspects and impacts on construction;
- Implement, after the Project Engineering Manager’s approval, engineering changes and to update project documents (red mark-up) both in progress and final;
- Bachelor Degree in relevant Engineering and Masters Degree in Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in Oil and Gas Companies
- 8+ years’ experience in Field Management for large/medium EPC projects;
- Strong experience to manage a large workforce with diverse background, maintain relationship with various stakeholders, including third party contractors and JV partners;
- Knowledge of the major engineering and design software;
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com stating “Field Engineer” as the subject of the mail.