We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
- Manages all engineering activities within a department including design, development, production and testing.
- Implements and maintains overall engineering objectives and initiatives. Confronts and solves performance/operational issues to improve development efficiency.
- Leads and develops the engineering team.
- Oversees a robust project management process and delivery timelines to keep projects on schedule and on budget.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree of Engineering.
- Typically reports to a head of a unit/department.
- Typically manages through subordinate managers and professionals in larger groups of moderate complexity.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- May give input into developing the budget.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Typically requires 15 years of experience.
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Inerersted and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]