Job Title: Electrician
Job Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking for candidates with LNG plant commissioning and construction experience, and must be able to work without direct supervision.
- The candidates will be working on the commissioning of a mid-scale LNG plant in Nigeria on a 45 / 15 day rotation over a 12 month period.
- Installation, repairs, troubleshooting, fault diagnosis, and calibration of instrumentation
- Testing plant instrumentation and control systems.
- Follow electrical and instrument plans to meet the needs of client
- Self-motivated, with the capability to deliver finish work product that must meet tight tolerances
- Team oriented with the ability to follow stringent project schedules
- Write detailed reports to be used in commissioning and handover
- 5+ years of experience with concrete forms
- Must have LNG plant have experience commissioning and constructing LNG plants
- Preferred TWIC card
- Clearly communicate in English.
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.