Ecobank Development Corporation (Ecobank Capital) is the investment banking and securities trading company of Ecobank Transnational Inc., the Pan African financial institution with banking and financial services operations across 34 countries in Africa, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. We operate across 5 regional offices in Africa namely: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Cameroun and Ivory Coast.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below in Lagos State:
1. Head of International Sales & Distribution
- A strong track record gained including a minimum of 7-10 years’ business development experience in Securities & Asset Management business and/or within Financial Institutions (FI) departments in the banking industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and a sales-oriented character.
- Good academic background, minimum university degree or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English.
- Think like an entrepreneur – Action driven
- Earn the client’s trust and act with Integrity
- Make-It-happen and Can-Do attitude
2. Head of Securities / MD – Ecobank Stockbrokers Limited (ESL)
- Minimum Undergraduate or Masters Degree in Marketing or related field of study.
- Holds professional qualification in Chartered Institute of Stockbroker (CIS).
- 10 years sales including, 3 years of Management experience with good distribution track record in Capital Markets
- Ability to interact and negotiate effectively with the internal and external customers
- Sound Knowledge of Capital market and Banking sector at large
- Product knowledge, ideally across various asset classes
- Customer focused, Results oriented and Result driven;
- Good organizational and time management skills are highly desirable;
- Membership of a relevant professional body would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills are required,
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented and self-motivated with ability to work successfully under own initiative.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2018.