Job Title: Customer Relations Officer (Hotel)
- Customer relations officers are seen employed in most of the prestigious hotels. Customer relations officer plays a crucial role in creating a good will among the visitors by providing excellent services to its customers. Thus, he/she is responsible for making the stay of the customers pleasant and comfortable and taking care that all the issues have been solved promptly, so as to ensure better customer satisfaction.
- Providing high end level support and information to the guests and is responsible for handling the financial transactions and assisting the customers in their reservations
- Monitoring the expected bookings, to make sure that the guests are being welcomed and greeted in an appropriate manner and that their registration and check in procedures have been carried out in a warm and friendly manner
- Will not only solve customer requests but will proactively offer ideas and insights to improve the customer’s issues and challenges
- Will give best customer service during their stay. They assist the guest in activities like making reservation, setting up travel and tours and booking airline tickets.
- Great the guest as they arrive. They are also the one who checks them in the hotels; they give facts on the various amenities that are offered. They foresee and respond to the needs of the guest at the same time hear and resolve their complaints.
- should always be present and visible in a hotel lobby as they interact with guest often so they have to be in their best composure at all times. They usually walk around the hotel to promote the facilities.
- Tertiary Degree
- 2 years experience using Micros and Opera
- Must have exceptional communication skills
- Previous experience as a customer relations officer or receptionist in a 4 or 5 star hotel
- Must be good looking and neat
- Should be able to maintain healthy relationship especially with the guests, and hence should be totally customer oriented, as they are the ones who will be generating business
- Should have excellent time management and organization skills
- Should be outgoing, friendly, and have excellent people skills
- Should be able to enforce regulations on the guests without hurting their feelings.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: In other to encourage equal opportunities, we “Strongly” welcome female applicants.