We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications and Marketing Manager
Reporting To: Chairman
Department: Communications and Marketing
Overall purpose of the Job
- Responsible for managing all internal and external communications for the company ensuring its messages are consistent.
- Responsible for developing, planning, and executing The Organization’s marketing strategy across The Organization’s various departments.
- Complete administrative and other duties as assigned.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop an integrated communications strategy for The Organization incorporating Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media, and Online Communications
- Implement communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for The Organization.
- Collating and analyzing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
- Communicating brand to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns, online and paper
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Assisting and implementing new product launches
- Ensure marketing objectives are implemented
- Maintain effective internal communications
- Oversee communication and marketing budgets
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Follow all policies and procedures laid out by CRI and contracting company including but limited to:
- Company Policy and Procedures
- HSE Policy and Procedures
- Operational Policy and Procedures
- Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, reporting any issues
Key Performance Indicators
- Positive customer satisfaction reports
- Positive repurchase and retention reports of clients within established products
- Achievement of set targets
- Data analytics and cross selling assessment and reports
- Continuous provision of deliverables and other Organization requirements with regards to client relationship and retention
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies Required
- Degree in Sales or Marketing
- MBA Preferred
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Confident, driven, and dynamic leader.
- Must be able to build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Training in Business Administration / Project Management
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent organization and planning skills
- Must have project management and time management skills
- Must possess a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in healthcare
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Strategic and innovative thinker with proven ability to communicate a vision and drive results
- Ability to solve problems and execute on initiatives
- Primary Focus on Customer Service
- Positive/outgoing attitude
- Ability to adapt to various roles/responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to assess business needs, design and implement programs, and evaluate results
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org