Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Job Type: Permanent basis
- As Chief Financial Officer – Analyse the expenses of the structures / cost centres compared to the initial budgets and alerts the concerned persons on the observed discrepancies.
- Supervise all Financial aspects.
- Supervise accounting activity.
- Guarantee the proper application of taxation.
- Plans, coordinates, and fits the workload of the departments.
- Conducts summary financial analyses and coordinate the preparation of all reports of the company for internal use (management and shareholder)
- Reports financial results, budgets and corporate finance policy to the company’s Executive Committee.
- Supports the deployment of accounting and management tools retained by the shareholder, ensures the maintenance of existing applications in the meantime.
- In the context of investments, plans depreciation plans and associated financing needs, monitors the return on investment.
- As a Business partner, participates in the preparation of responses to calls for tender related to the Business Development Department and the Chief Executive Officer.
- Checks the solvency of customers, in case of risk, informs the CEO and the Business Development Department.
- Interfaces with the external control bodies appointed by the shareholders.
- Oversees the whole accounting department (general accounting, customers, suppliers …)
- Follows the evolution of legislation in the field of accounting, enforces the group standards.
- Responsible for the return of consolidation packages in the respect of quality and deadlines.
- Ensures consistency of data from quarterly orders with the latest budget forecasts.
- Guarantee the proper application of taxation.
- Ensures the preparation of tax returns and the procedures that contribute to their formatting.
- Follows the evolution of legislation and regulations in the tax area.
- Ensures relations with the tax administration.
- Manages the budget process.
- Prepares the initial budget and quarterly forecast.
- Assists managers and project managers in the preparation and monitoring of budgets, monitors the performance of worksites through monthly analyses of their achievements.
Pilot the Treasury:
- Oversees the company’s cash flow monitoring, forecasts.
- Manages common banking relationships.
- Prepares and submits the relevant guarantee / bond documentation to the group manager in charge of guarantees issuance.
- Follows and documents the evolution of the working capital needs of the company.
- Monitors exposure to currency risk and proposes appropriate treatments.
- In charge of the internal control and interface of the external control.
- Follow-up of procedures: ensures the correct implementation and application of group guidelines and best practices within the entity.
- Ensures the effective implementation of anti-fraud principles and procedures.
- Manages and develops his team.
- Ensures the recruitment of the necessary staff in collaboration with the Human Resources Department.
- Coordinates the activities of the staff members.
- Ensures the training and development of staff members, according to individual and collective objectives.
- Rigor and total integrity
- Sense of organization
- Strength of proposal
- Academic qualifications or equivalent Bachelors and Master’s Degree in Accounting or other Finance-related studies.
- 10+ years of progressively financial responsibility and at least 5 years of experience as CFO / Finance Director in a multinational company.
- The added advantages Experience ideally in an international industrial group or in the construction.
- Manage Right-First Time Program execution, and prepare progress reports.
- Manage the Projects Risk Register, and ensure that mitigation measures are implemented on time to address the identified Risks.
- Manage the development of the Projects Lessons Learned Register and ensure that Project Management Teams are acquainted with the latest Register.
- Conduct weekly project review meetings.
- Produce project weekly & monthly reports.
- Other duties as requested from time to time.
Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering in Process, Chemical, or Mechanical, Bachelor of Applied Science in Chemistry, or Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from an accredited university.
- A minimum of 15 years total engineering, or operation experience in developing Polyolefin petrochemical facilities.
- Out of which at least 5 years in project management; engineering, construction commissioning, start up, and operation of Polyolefin (PE, or PP).
- Polyolefin (PE, or PP) Operation Experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Possess a broad understanding of the major design engineering disciplines, i.e., Piping, Equipment, Process, Civil/Structural, Instrumentation, and Electrical.
- Basic understanding of continuous flow chemical/physical processes typical of hydrocarbon processing, hydrogen production, and/or air separation.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software and other Company and discipline specific software applications.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online