We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef/Kitchen Supervisor
- To oversee daily food production from start – to – finish; working with kitchen personnel to ensure strict compliance to stipulated recipe and food hygiene standards.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of kitchen, pantry, and storeroom personnel
- Make requisition for food items and kitchen supplies, and ensure proper documentation for reconciliation purposes
- Plan or participate in menu planning, preparation, apportioning foods, and utilizing food surpluses and leftovers.
- Communicate number of servings to be made from any vegetable, meat, beverage, and dessert to control portion costs.
- Supervise non-cooking personnel, such as Kitchen Pantry, to ensure cleanliness of kitchen and equipment.
- Supervise cook, tastes, smells, and observes food to ensure conformance with recipes and appearance standards.
- Work with Costing and F& B Manager to determine prices to be charged for food items.
- Meet with professional staff, customers, or client group to resolve menu inconsistencies or to plan menus for special occasions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Catering and Hotel Management, Hospitality or any related professional qualifications. HACCP certification is mandatory
- 7years experience in hospitality with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Self motivated with good Communication and leadership ability
- Proficient knowledge in computer application like MS Office is also a requirement.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted