Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Their priority is to assist their companies acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones; this means the role is a crucial one for any business with the ambition to expand or the necessity to diversify its clientele.
- It also means that effective business development managers are in high demand in nearly every job sector there is, including business-to-business, business-to-customer, and even non-profit organizations.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- HND/B.Sc in any field
- Must not be more than 31years old
- Applicants must be resident in LAGOS State
- Must have a flair for Managerial skills and competence
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applications are open to interested individuals. All interested candidates will be contacted and scheduled for assessment and interviews. Time and venue will be advised.