We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor
Job Description and Requirements
- The Council requires the services of an Audit firm for appointment as External Auditor for the statutory annual audit of its accounts.
- Interested reputable and duly registered firms of professionally qualified Accountants with such bodies as ICAN or ANAN are eligible to apply.
- The firm must have in its employment, Principal Partners with a minimum often (10) years auditing experience and also have other complimentary audit staff who must be able to effectively handle Audits.
- Curriculum Vitae of professional staff should be provided.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates / firms are to submit a profile of their Firms including contact address, e-mail address and telephone number(s) and twelve (12) copies of the documents below:
- Current practicing licence either of ICAN or ANAN.
- Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Registration with the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation.
- Renewal of its registration with the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation.
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three(03) years.
- Registration with the Federal Inland Revenue Service.
- Successfully executed audits preferably Audit of Tertiary Health Institutions.
Applications should be in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
Pharmacists Council of Nigeria,
Plot 7/9, Idu Industrial Layout, Idu,
Garki – Abuja.