Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant Lecturer
Location: The Gambia
College: Public Health
Area of Specialization: Nutrition and Dietetics
- Holders of Master’s Degree in relevant disciplines with a minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a similar institution. The Master’s Degree must be in good standing to pursue a PhD degree.
- Evidence of research and scholar publications in reputable or recognized journals.
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit a Typewritten and signed application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae giving the following details:
- Marital Status
- Number of Children (if married)
- Educational Institution attended with dates
- Academic/Professional and other qualifications obtained with dates
- Working Experience (Post held, duration and salary earned with evidence of pay slips where necessary)
- Three referees.
All applications should be forwarded by email in a single PDF format to: email@example.com using candidate’s name and position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Applicants should note that only copies of credentials duly certified by a competent court, Solicitor or Notary Public will be accepted.
- Applicants should also include their references specifically from the following: Academic Referees (University Professor), Professional Referees (Director/Consultant Grade), and one out of other Referees (Clergy, Justice, or Senior Police Officer not less than the rank of a Divisional Police Officer or a recognized Paramount Traditional Ruler).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview, applicants without the minimum qualifications should not bother to apply.
- Successful applicants should be prepared to resume duty in the Republic of Gambia by the first week of October 2017. Successful candidates will also be required to pass the university medical fitness test before resuming work at the University.
- For additional information or any other clarification, please call: + 2209946436.