African Development Bank (AfDB) – Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent. There are 80 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries). The Bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Senior Treasury Assistant
2. Senior Financial Management Operations Officer
3. Senior Procurement / Contracts Assistant, Corporate Procurement
4. Principal Knowledge Management Officer
5. Country Economist
6. Principal Treasury Risk Officer
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2018.