Welcome2Africa International develops and initiate a range of activities to catalyze and facilitate investment, trade and business/commercial interest into and across Africa – All with a current focus and commitment to the development and transformation of Africa’s Agribusiness sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Executive
- Welcome2Africa International has been growing steadily and is now seeking to dramatically accelerate growth.
- At Welcome2Africa we develop a range of initiatives within Africa and outside Africa. The overall objective of this position is to be the financial overseer and manager of the company.
- You will have a full understanding of Welcome2Africa’s goals, objectives and what we stand for. You will be responsible for planning and managing all aspects of Welcome2Africa International assigned and self-generated accounts from the design stage through completion, ensuring our products and services are fully optimized to our clients while maximizing profit margins and revenue volume.
- Commercial and financial management of defined accounts.
- Participate in Planning, Programming, Selection, Budgets, and Proposals.
- Responsible for developing and executing bold growth strategies and an action plan to maximize revenue.
- Ensure that the company is not spending above the budget.
- Providing monthly reports on revenue, expenses, and all other monetary activities.
- In charge of disbursing funds at the approval of the CEO.
- Responsible for all reimbursement, allowances, salaries of W2A human resource.
- Identifying, developing and implementing key initiatives that align with the company Operation Strategy & Execution Priorities.
- Plan and direct the organization’s overall revenue strategy.
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships.
- Maintain effective working relationships with third parties as well as colleagues.
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills with ability to multi-task and set priorities with tight timelines.
- Work to positively promote the W2A brand, to build brand credibility and trust.
- Consult with executive management personnel on communication strategies for the organization.
- Also, you will be required to perform these duties, and any other duties the employer may assign to you, having regard to your skills, training and experience.
- Developing a resource hub – a place you collate your sources for content and data.
- Creating unique and original monthly reports, and analytics relevant for our market and for our own use and circulation.
- Must possess good accounting and accountability skills
- Must have a good understanding of Africa’s Agribusiness Sector
- Must have some corporate experience
- Must be responsible, reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to use your own initiative is essential you will be required to work with minimal supervision at times.
- Must be computer literate as use of databases / IT systems is essential.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are essential.
- Capable and friendly with strong communication skills and the ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Ability to take over existing matters and hit the ground running.
- The successful candidate must be organized and disciplined and have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Must be mobile and willing to travel within the country and outside of the country
- Must be fluent in English and either Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa (Knowledge of all 3 would be beneficial)
- Must reside in Abuja-Nigeria
- Must be able to work remotely.
Method of working
- This opportunity is for individuals who are willing to work pro-bono, based on an agreement with the company.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters along with CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You will not be considered if you do not provide a Cover Letter.