We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Budget setting, preparation and monitoring on a monthly basis.
- Fixed Asset register update and maintenance on a regular basis.
- Liaise with executives of bank to resolve controversial bank charges.
- Ensure the posting of financial data into the Peachtree software Accounting Software.
- Monitoring of revenue and expenses in compliance with the stipulated budget.
- Management of Main/Petty cash at all levels, disbursement and analysis into various expenses heads.
- General ledger review on all account heads and sub-heads on regular basis.
- Maintenance of Company Payroll and ensure on regular basis PAYE tax and Pension are properly computed before remittance to appropriate authorities.
- Manage and preparation of reconciliation of all company’s bank account and ensure proper monitoring the correctness of monthly bank charges / similar interest charges and fees in the bank statement.
- Directly responsible for the update of all clients / suppliers ledger on a regular basis.
- Analysis of store receipt and issue to ensure proper classification into various project account by posting into the peachtree accounting software
- Reconciliation of all site purchase with the store-keepers record to ensure delivery and proper issuance of materials to different projects.
- Prepare necessary journals for provisions and bank charges for posting.
- Preparation of project/job profitability report on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of company’s Trial Balance and Management Account at the end of the accounting year.
- Ensure adherence to the following requirements:
- Management Policy
- Standards, including: work-papers, file set up, letters, etc
- Loyalty to the company’s vision
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com