African-American International Christian School, is a Christian Nursery / Primary School located at 20, Arigidi Street, Bodija, Ibadan, Nigeria. The School aims to prepare Students to live fruitful and spirit filled lives in the international community by providing a quality curriculum, incorporating principles with technology based emphases, making certain that all students can read, compute, write, and think critically in a safe and clean environment.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1. School Secretary/Administrative Officer
2. Primary School English Language/Arts Teacher
3. Primary School Science Teacher
4. Primary School Computer Studies Teacher
5. Primary School Creative/Fine Arts Teacher
6. Early Years Teacher
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2017.