Teclab Management Services Limited – Our Client, a Hospitality Service Provider, with a 90 bedroom large International hotel of 4 standards in Lagos, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Operations Manager
- To oversee the day-to-day operations, supervise the work of staff members while interacting with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Candidate should have an excellent level of commercial awareness, which can build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests. Also responsible for highlighting short/medium/long-term issues to the General Manger / Cluster General Manager and to help formulate solutions.
- The Operations Manager is also required to assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running this hotel.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Monitor the purchase / indent / requisitions of each department, the accounts receivable (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers etc).
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors every quarter to HO Purchase.
- Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
- Inspecting all departments with their respective Manager’s for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Meet all dept. heads to review & train the staff to upkeep the human capital.
- Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with development
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel, Business or Hospitality Management an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 Years in the Hospitality Industry in the capacity of the role advertised.
Salary is attractive and commensurate with experience.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.