Teclab Management Services Limited – Our client, a 4 star Hospitality services is seeking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Front Office Manager
Core purpose of the Job
- To ensure proper management of the reception area, receive visitors, coordinate all front desk activities and provide professional and friendly service to customers.
- Trains, cross -trains, and retrains all front office personnel.
- Participates in the selection of front office personnel.
- Schedules the front office staff.
- Supervises workload during shifts.
- Evaluates the job performance if each front office employee.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Maintains master key control.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
- Reviews and completes credit limit report.
- Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Receives information from the previous shift manger and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming manager.
- Checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
- Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel.
- Wears the proper uniform at all times. Requires all front office employees to wear proper uniforms at all times.
- Upholds the hotel’s commitment to hospitality.
- Prepare performance reports related to front office.
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyse rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count.
- Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
- Ensure implementation of all hotel policies and house rules.
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
Job Specification (Experience & Training)
Academic and Professional:
- First Degree in Hotel Management and relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Effective Management skills
- Oral and written communications
- Ability make prompt Decisions
- Quality Assurance and Time Management
- Good Administrative abilities
- Good Leadership skills
- Attention to details.
- Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified persons will be contacted.