We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Marketing Manager
- Actively setting sales and marketing targets for the sales team
- Directly responsible to effectively market the company’s products.
- Conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Drafting of relevant correspondence document to communicate the company’s position on any transaction concerning new and existing clients’ transaction.
- Participating in site inspections to set in motion sales transactions.
- Constantly sourcing new and viable clients, ensuring that team members have an active pipeline
- Participate in researching and providing market intelligence reports regularly or as necessary.
- Giving advice on marketing communication materials to promote the company as a brand its products and services.
- Develop daily and weekly work plans and write weekly outcome and status reports.
- Manage corporate relationship with existing clients updating them on their transaction and the company’s projects.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transaction to concerned departments with Manager’s clearance.
- Record and constantly update all client contact data (client relations database management).
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of clients’ transactions are in order.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the Managing Director
- Ensure adherence to the following requirements:
- Management Policy
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Relations procedure and process manual(s)
- Standards, including: work-papers, file set up, letters, etc
- Loyalty to the company’s vision
- A first degree in Estate Manangement, Quantity Survey, Marketing, Communication Arts, Economics or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in Real Estate or Property Development Firm or a similar position
- An MBA or relevant post graduate degree/professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org